- 500 g frozen fish fingers
- 100 g grated cabbage
- 2 tbsp lime coriander dressing
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- 115 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 pack cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 lime, in wedges
- Bake fish fingers as directed on package. Cut into small pieces.
- In a small bowl mix: mayonnaise, taco seasoning mix and 1 tsp lime juice.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together: cabbage, dressing and 1 tbsp coriander.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Fill each warmed tortilla with cooked fish tender and cabbage mixture.
- Top with taco mayonnaise, tomatoes and a sprinkle of lime juice.