- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 400 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 pack (35 g) Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix for Fajitas
- 120 g barbecue sauce
- 1 pack (326 g) Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas, heated to pack instructions
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and peppers to the pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes over a medium/high heat until softened and light golden brown. Stir in the chicken and fajita seasoning and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring.
- Pour in the barbecue sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until fully heated through.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables in tortillas with a variety of your favourite accompaniments.
Fajitas are great served with accompaniments. Why not try salad, jalapeños, limes and spring onions.
Serve the fajitas with some grated mature cheddar cheese.