- 1 jar (340g) Old El Paso™ Cheesy Baked Enchilada Cooking Sauce
- 2 courgettes, cut into 3cm thick rounds pieces
- 1 red onion, skin removed and cut into 4 wedges
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & cut into quarters
- 1 yellow pepper, desseded & cut into quarters
- 1 whole garlic bulb, halved
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 30g Feta cheese
- 2 spring onions, peeled and finely sliced
- Preheat the BBQ to a medium/high heat. Add all the veg to a large bowl, toss in oil and sprinkle with the paprika, toss again then pop onto the BBQ to cook for 15-20 mins turning every 5-10 minutes making sure it is all charred nicely.
- As the veg is cooked, pop it onto a chopping board and cut up any larger pieces into smaller bite-size pieces. Meanwhile, warm the sauce through, and add to the chopped veg squeezing out the sweet garlic. Top with some crumbled feta and spring onions.
- Serve alongside your BBQ’d meat, fish or roasted potatoes.