- 1 Old El Paso™ Beef & Bean Chilli Burrito Kit
- 500 g minced beef
- 15 ml of oil (1 tbsp)
- 60 ml of water (4 tbsp)
- 1 crisp lettuce, chopped
- 2 juicy tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- 125 g freshly grated cheese
- To make your beef buritto, heat the oil in a big pan or cooking pot, throw in the mince beef and cook on a medium heat until tender and brown.
- Hold the lid over the pot and pour away the excess juices.
- Now pour over the sachet of rich Tomato & Bean Stir-in Sauce and the water, then simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes. Keep stirring to make sure it’s all mixed up and evenly cooked.
- Pierce the packaging on the Soft Flour Tortillas and microwave on full power for 35-40 seconds or heat them in the oven until they’re nice and toasty. Keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Get the crispy lettuce, grated cheese, juicy chopped tomatoes and Thick ‘n’ Chunky Salsa ready on the side
- Put the big bowl of beef and bean chilli on the table, and let them tuck in. In El Paso we make a bed of lettuce and tomato in the centre, load a couple of spoonfuls of chilli, cheese and salsa and wrap the warm, soft tortilla around the filling and tuck it in at one end to make a snug burrito - but you can make them however you like!