- 1 pack (25g) Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 500g beef sirloin steak, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 yellow, green and/or red peppers, sliced
- 8 Old El Paso™ Restaurante Mini Super Soft Flour Tortillas, heated Guacamole Salsa
- 1 tomato, seeds remove and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice To Serve
- Soured cream
- Coriander leaves
- Reserve 2 teaspoons of the taco seasoning mix for salsa and set aside. Combine the remaining taco seasoning mix, lime juice and honey in a small bowl and mix well. Add in the beef strips and toss to coat. Leave to marinade for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Combine the reserved taco seasoning mix and all remaining salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and add in the oil. Add the beef and the marinade and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in the onion wedges and cook for 2 minutes. Then add in the pepper and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Divide the beef and vegetables down the centre of each warm tortilla and roll up. Serve with the guacamole salsa, soured cream and coriander leaves.
- Short on time - instead of making your own salsa simply buy guacamole and salsa and serve alongside the fajitas.
- Sprinkle a little finely grated cheese into the fajitas for extra flavour.