- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 1 red onion, halved and thickly sliced
- 2 portabello mushroom caps, sliced
- 2 courgettes, cut into thin strips lengthways
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos To Serve
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped avocado
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Lime wedges
- Heat a large cast iron griddle pan over a high heat. Cook each tortilla in the hot pan and press down for about 30 seconds on each side until lightly charred. Cover and keep warm.
- Toss the onion, mushroom and courgettes in a bowl with the oil. Sprinkle over the seasoning mix.
- Cook the vegetables in the hot griddle pan for 3-4 minutes until just tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally. Divide between the warm tortillas and top with tomatoes, avocado, coriander leaves and feta cheese. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze.
- Spread each char-grilled tortilla with some Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa before topping with the vegetables.
- Heat the tortillas and cook the vegetables on a hot barbeque.