- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2-cm strips
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Tortilla Boats (8 tortillas)
- 150g lettuce, shredded
- 80g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- Lime wedges
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in the centre.
- Stir in the lime juice and the seasoning mix. Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 2- 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the coriander.
- Meanwhile, heat the tortilla boats to pack instructions. Divide the lettuce evenly between the tortilla boats. Top with the chicken, cheese and spring onion. Serve with lime wedges.
Turn your taco dinner into a real Tex-Mex family feast by serving with sides of Traditional Guacamole and Salsa.
Ready-grated Cheddar makes a great substitute for the mozzarella cheese or try crumbled feta instead.
For extra crunch, top with sliced radishes or replace the lettuce with 150g shredded white or red cabbage.