- 50ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons organic light soft brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets (about 300g florets)
- 2 medium red-skinned potatoes, diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Tortilla Boats (8 tortillas)
- 1 large avocado, peeled, stone removed and thinly sliced
- 125g low fat natural yogurt
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, curry powder, brown sugar, cayenne and salt. Add the cauliflower, potatoes and carrot and mix until coated. Spread out evenly in a large shallow roasting tin. Roast, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, turning once.
- Heat the tortillas to pack instructions. Divide the avocado between the tortillas and top with roasted vegetables. Top each with a spoonful of yogurt and serve garnished with the spring onion and coriander.
Like it extra hot? Double up on the cayenne pepper or drizzle the finished tacos with your favourite hot sauce.
Instead of the yogurt top the curried veggies with a spoonful of lighter crème fraiche or fruity mango chutney.
Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.