- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 pack (25 g) Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 tin (435 g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 125 g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- 175 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced spring onions
- Tortilla chips
- In a 25 cm non-stick frying pan, cook the beef over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix and continue to cook until beef is coated for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beans, chilli, salsa and cheese. Cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately garnished with diced tomatoes and sliced spring onions. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Great served with soured cream, avocado and fresh chopped coriander.