- 500g beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes with chilli
- 1 jar (344g) Old El Paso™ Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
- 250g tinned or frozen sweetcorn
- 395g tin mixed beans in chilli sauce To Serve
- 50g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™, to serve
- 40g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion for 5 minutes, before adding in the beef and continuing to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes, enchilada sauce and sweetcorn then bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the beans and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring, until thoroughly heated. Serve with Nachips™ and a little cheese.
- Serve with soured cream and guacamole for extra textures and flavour.
- Serve alongside rice for a more substantial meal.