- 1 Old El Paso™ Stand 'n' Stuff Crunchy Taco Kit
- 500 g lamb fillets
- 2 large oranges
- 2 cans of mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbspfreshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbspfreshly chopped coriander
- 1 tbspcorn or vegetable oil
- A handful of baby spinach leaves
- Grate the zest from the oranges. Remove the rind and all of the white skin with a sharp knife. Cut out the segments and squeeze all the juice into a bowl.
- Grab a shallow non-metallic dish, stir the Taco Spice Mix in with a dash of oil, the orange zest and the juice, keeping a couple of tablespoons of the juice for later. Tip in the lamb fillets and coat them in the mixture. If you have time, leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Fire up a griddle pan or BBQ to a medium heat and sizzle the lamb fillets. 5-7 minutes for medium and 7-10 minutes for well done, turning occasionally and basting with any remaining marinade so that they’re all lovely and coated. Leave the lamb to rest for a couple of minutes, then slice into thin succulent strips.
- Throw the beans, red onion and herbs in a bowl with the orange segments and the rest of the orange juice and mix it up.
- Warm the Flat Bottom Taco Shells according to the instructions on the box.
- Get the lamb tacos on a big plate with the mixed beans, tangy salsa and cool sour cream sideon the side and let the whole house have at them. Take a taco shell, make a bed of spinach then top with some mixed beans. Throw in a few slices of succulent lamb and a dollop or two of our Mild Taco Salsa.