- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™
- 250g prepared houmous
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 carrot (about 100g), peeled and grated
- 1/2 cucumber (about 200g), seeds removed and grated
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Spread 2 tablespoons of houmous inside each pocket on one side.
- Layer spinach leaves, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese on top of houmous.
Wrap in clingfilm or place in a resealable bag or box and chill in the fridge ready for lunch the next day.
Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
For a prettier presentation, slice tomatoes through the stem.
Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ are packaged in 2 separately-sealed sets of 4 pockets, so feel free to make a half recipe and use the rest later.