Ingredients• 2 medium baking potatoes
• 250g frozen vegetarian mince
• 175g Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
• 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
• 60ml water
• 2 tablespoons soured cream
• Fresh chives, chopped to garnish
Instructions1. Pierce the potatoes with a fork. Place on microwave-safe paper towel in the microwave. Microwave on High for 5-7 minutes or until tender, turning and rearranging potatoes once halfway through cooking.
2. Meanwhile, mix the frozen vegetarian mince, salsa, chili powder and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook over a low heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
3. To serve, cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and mash slightly with a fork. Spoon the mixture over potatoes and top each with 1 tablespoon soured cream and a few chives.
Tips• Great served with grated cheese, coriander, spring onions, tomatoes or chopped pepper.
• Easily doubled or tripled for extra guests.
• Recipe Variation For a vegan version, omit the sour cream.