- 1 Old El Paso™ Spice Mix for Original Smoky BBQ Fajitas
- 8 skewers
- 1 8 pack Old El Paso™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 500 g large un-cooked prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 2 fresh limes, juice and zest
- 1 medium head lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, yellow or orange pepper, thinly sliced
- Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil
- Plenty of cool sour cream to serve
- Rustle up these chilli and lime prawn fajitas by mixing up the rich Roasted Tomato & Red Pepper Fajita Spice Mix in a bowl with the juice and zest of the 2 limes along with the oil.
- Throw the prawns into a large bowl and coat well with the zesty spice mixture. Thread the prawns onto skewers and BBQ over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Make sure the prawns are thoroughly cooked through, then take them out and toss them in the leftover lime zest and smokey spice mix to give them some extra flavour.
- Warm the tortillas until they're soft and toasty by following the instructions on the pack or warming them on the BBQ.
- Throw the smokey lime prawns into the warm tortilla and load it up with up some crispy lettuce and a dollop of cool sour cream. Wrap it up and share with your amigos.