- 500g raw prawns, tails on
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil/vegetable oil
- 1 large handful coriander, finely chopped finely chopped fresh coriander or cilantro
- 300g white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, grated
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas To Serve
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Toss the prawns in the taco seasoning mix, in a medium bowl, and mix to combine and fully coat. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the prawns, in two batches, for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns are slightly charred. Add half of the coriander and mix together.
- Meanwhile, mix the cabbage, cucumber, remaining coriander and lime juice, in a medium bowl, to create a slaw.
- Fill the Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ tortillas with the slaw, the charred prawns and a squeeze of lime.
- Add grated carrot and chilli to the slaw for extra body and heat!
- Substitute chicken breast for prawns and cook as above, until cooked through with no pink remaining.