- Old El Paso™ 8 Pack Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 x 200g pot reduced fat hummus
- Baby Spinach/rocket (90g)
- 500g roasted vegetables (e.g. sweet potato, onion, courgette, pepper, aubergine)
- Simply spread the hummus on the wraps, load with the leaves and roasted vegetables and fold.
TipsYou could use leftover roasted vegetables to save time and reduce food waste.
If you’re cooking the vegetables specially for this recipe, allow about 600g, toss in 1 tbsp vegetable oil and bake at 220°C (Fan 180°C; gas mark 7) for 30 minutes.
Add a spoonful of 0% fat Greek yogurt to bring a touch of creaminess.