- 100g tinned or frozen sweetcorn
- 2 ripe avocados, stone removed, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 75g Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips or Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Cook the sweetcorn, in a large frying pan, over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl and stir in the corn. Serve with the tortilla chips or Nachips™.
Tips• A handful of freshly chopped coriander makes a nice addition to guacamole.
• The acidic nature of lime juice helps prevent the avocado from darkening.