- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 500 g sirloin steak, whole pieces
- 1 avocado
- Suggested toppings: 1 finely chopped onion and 2 fresh diced tomatoes
- Mix water, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, lime juice and the Carne Asada Steak Seasoning in a bowl. Add the whole pieces of steak (unsliced) and turn to coat on both sides. Marinate for 10 minutes or more.
- Halve and stone the avocado then scoop into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add the Guacamole Seasoning and mix until well combined.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium/high heat and add steak discarding any remaining marinade mixture. Cook 4 minutes each side for a medium cook or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Slice steak across the grain into thin strips. Return to pan and combine with pan juices.
- To pan-toast heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until read to serve. Or to microwave, piece the packaging and place the whole pack in the microwave. Heat for 35-40 seconds on full power (650-800watts). Open the pack, separate the tortillas and keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Take a tortilla, place on your sliced steak and top with a dollop of your guacamole and to finish off with even more flavour sprinkle on some onions and diced tomatoes. Enjoy!