- 1 Old El Paso™ Quesadilla Dinner Kit
- A lashing of sour cream for the side
- 75 gcheddar cheese, grated
- 75 gmozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 can (198 g) of sweetcorn, drained
- 1 can of tuna chunks in brine, drained
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- Oil, for brushing
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan, tip in the chopped peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes. Throw in the sweetcorn and tuna, sprinkle over the Quesadilla Spice Mix and pour in 100 ml water. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Brush a large frying pan with the oil. Lay a Corn Tortilla in it and spread with the Mild Original Salsa. Spoon over a quarter of the tuna mixture and the cheese, then place another tortilla on top. Cook over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes. Press down with a spatula until the cheese starts to ooze out.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, salsa, tuna and cheese.
- Cut into wedges, spoon on a dollop of tangy salsa, cool sour cream and dish up a big slice of tuna quesadillas to your friends or neighbours, with a fresh crunchy salad on the side.