Terms and Conditions, Old El Paso’s #Unbelieveableplay Superbowl Competition
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and legal residents of the UK. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter the competition, entrants must create and share their own content on Instagram (still or video) showcasing meal prep with Old El Paso products, tagging @oldelpasouk and tagging #UnbelievablePlay
- The closing time/date for entries is midnight on 28th November 2022.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted..
- One entry per Instagram handle will be counted. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- A random prize draw will occur by an independent adjudicator to determine a shortlist of 25 entries to then be put forward for the final winners to be judged by a panel of OEP product experts.
- A judging criteria will be used in order to determine the overall winners and will include the following:
a. Creativity in the food preparation and recipe
b. Creativity in approach to content creation, although this does not mean high production value will be rewarded over a really good idea
c. Highlighting how fun and enjoying Old El Paso is to eat and create
- The final judging will determine five winners, with the top prize including 2x tickets to the Super Bowl LVII on 12th February 2023 in Arizona. Travel and accommodation with be provided, including basic accommodation and economy flights. Four runners’ up will receive a bundle of Old El Paso products to create a Game Day feast for the whole family as well as some NFL merch.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that by submitting material in response to this competition each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the material is the entrant’s own original work and does not infringe the copyright or privacy of any other person. By contributing and interacting with this page entrant is allowing Promoter and its assignees and sub-licensees to reference, use and/or take inspiration from all uploaded content, in all media on a perpetual, royalty –free, world-wide basis, with or without identification of the entrant, and entrant waives all moral rights in such material.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event the winner does not for any reason take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash or any other form of compensation will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter, its associated agencies [and Facebook] from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with this competition including the redemption and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Personal data will only be used by the Promoter and its agencies for the purposes of administering this competition.
- The winners’ names and cities/counties can be obtained by [insert eg sending an SAE].
- Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions [and the Promoter’s Community Rules located on the [#Facebook page.]]
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This competition is in no way affiliated, associated or sponsored by Meta
Promoter; General Mills UK Limited (company number 4633664) Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge UB8 1QQ