Ham & Cheese Pockets
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™
- 1 carrot (about 100g), peeled and grated
- 1/2 cucumber, seeds removed and grated
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 150g ham, shredded
- 150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 little gem lettuce leaves
- Mix the carrot, cucumber and cheese together in a bowl. Put the ham, tomatoes and lettuce in separate bowls.
- To serve let everyone fill their own pockets their own way.
- Wrap in clingfilm or place in a resealable bag or box and chill in the fridge ready for lunch the next day.
- Wrap in clingfilm or place in a resealable bag or box and chill in the fridge ready for lunch the next day. Use alternative cheeses if preferred. Mozzarella, Emmental or any hard grated cheese would work well.
- For an extra crunch to your lunch, serve with Old El Paso™ Tortilla Nachips™.