Mini Churro Taco Boats
Total Time 35 Minutes
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Soft Tortilla Boats
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80g strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 small peach, chopped
- 40g blueberries
- 185g natural Greek yogurt
- 45g runny honey
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Brush each tortilla boat all over with a little of the melted butter. Mix together 1 tablespoon of the sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle on the inside of the boats. Place on the baking sheet. Bake for 6-9 minutes or until just firm to the touch and golden around the edges (the boats will crisp as they cool). Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the strawberries, peach and blueberries in a small bowl with the remaining sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In another small bowl, mix Greek yogurt and honey. Divide the yogurt between tortilla boats and top with the fruit mixture. Serve immediately decorated with mint sprigs.
- Try a different flavour of yogurt for the filling or use softly whipped cream if you like.
- Make sure to chop the fruit small enough to fit in the tortillas.
- For a cool treat, try freezing finished tortillas for 1 hour before serving.