Quick Chicken Quesadillas
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Medium
- 350 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 175 g Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas (8 count)
- Cooking spray
- 225 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Soured cream
- Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- Mix the chicken and salsa in small bowl.
- Mist 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place the misted side down in a large (25 cm) non-stick frying pan. Sprinkle about 25 grams of cheese over the tortilla. Layer with 1/4 of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with an additional 30 g of cheese. Top with another tortilla then mist the top of the tortilla with cooking spray.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat for 2 minutes each side, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese. Cut each quesadilla into wedges and serve with soured cream and additional salsa.
- To make Quick Chicken and Vegetable Quesadillas, sprinkle 2 tablespoons chopped tomato, 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives and 1 tablespoon sliced green onions over the cheese for each quesadilla.