1. BBQ Cleaning Brush - Get started by giving your BBQ a good clean with a stainless steel cleaning brush, perfect for removing stubborn residue.
2. Basting Brush - Add extra flavour with a basting brush, an easy way to spread oil, butter, marinades and more on your food.
3. Oven Gloves - Safety first! BBQs can get hot fast, so keep your fingers safe with a strong pair of oven gloves to help you handle everything.
4. Kitchen Tongs
- BBQ tongs are essential for safely turning your food over the flames. We recommend stainless steel for the most durable and easy to clean.
5. BBQ Spatula
- Another must-have for easy BBQ'ing is a sturdy spatula - again, we'd recommend stainless steel to prevent food sticking to it.
6. BBQ Fish Grill
- Take the hassle out of cooking fish on the BBQ with a stainless steel fish grill, made for securing the fish in place.