BBQ PAPRIKA FISH
Spice Level Mild
- 4 Tilapia or white whole fish eg. sea bream gutted, scaled and pin-boned
- 4 tsp smoked sweet paprika
- 20g Old El Paso Sliced Jalapenos, drained
- 80g Full Fat Yoghurt
- 1 large bunch of Coriander
- 2 Limes, 1 sliced into rounds, 1 for zesting
- 4 cloves Garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- White rice to serve
- Preheat the BBQ to a medium/high heat.
- Place the fish on a chopping board and cut 3 vertical slits across the body. Turn the fish over and do the same on the other side. This will help to get the flavour into the flesh and also cook it evenly.
- Stuff the fish with the sliced limes, half the coriander bunch and sliced garlic. Drizzle the fish with oil and rub with smoked paprika. Cook the rice according to packet instructions, drain and leave to one side. Pick and roughly chop the coriander and stir through the rice.
- Make the jalapeno lime yoghurt- mix the jalapeno on a high speed mixer, along with the yoghurt (or finely chop & mix in with the yoghurt) and juice of 12 a lime juice, whizz to combine taste and season accordingly.
- Place the fish in the fish clamp, then pop it on the BBQ to cook for 5 minutes on each side, closing the BBQ to steam a little between turning until the flesh is no longer opaque and skin crispy and smelling delicious. Check the fish is flaking & no longer opaque.
- To Serve:
Serve with coriander rice, a dollop of jalapeno spiked yoghurt and limes wedges for squeezing.