Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 325g cooked chicken, shredded
- 200g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/2 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Divide the chicken, cheese and most of the coriander between 4 of the tortillas. Top with the remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large 12 non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Brush the frying pan with oil then lay 1 quesadilla into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then brush the top side with oil and carefully turn over. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes, until golden.
- Repeat with the remaining quesadillas. Serve the quesadillas drizzled with the dressing and salsa. Garnished with the remaining coriander and cut into wedges to serve.
- Keep cooked quesadillas warm in a low oven while cooking the remaining ones. Serve alongside a salad for a more filling meal.