Easy Taco Bean Dip
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Hot
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 pack (25 g) Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 tin (435 g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 125 g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- 175 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced spring onions
- Tortilla chips
- In a 25 cm non-stick frying pan, cook the beef over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix and continue to cook until beef is coated for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beans, chilli, salsa and cheese. Cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately garnished with diced tomatoes and sliced spring onions. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
- Great served with soured cream, avocado and fresh chopped coriander.