Five Layer Mexican Dip
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tin (435g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 350g soured cream
- 250g guacamole
- 110g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips or Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Mix the refried beans and salsa in a medium bowl. Spoon the mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Spread the soured cream over the bean mixture and top with the guacamole.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and garnish with the spring onions. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips or Nachips™.
- Serve alongside crudités such as carrot sticks, cucumber batons and strips of pepper.
Try scattering Nachips™ into a shallow dish. Top with the dip ingredients and let everyone dig in.