Gluten Free Chicken Enchiladas
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Gluten Free Enchiladas Cheesy Baked
- 500g chicken, chopped
- 150g corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 150g mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-assisted ovens). Heat a little oil in a large frying pan and brown the chicken over high heat for 4 minutes. Add the onion and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add the cooking sauce, corn kernels and 80ml of hot water to the chicken, bring to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in half of the cheese.
- Warm the gluten free tortillas:
Microwave: pierce the pack and place it in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts)*. Open the pack, separate the tortillas and keep them covered until ready to serve.
* time may vary depending on microwave wattage.
- Place a large spoonful of the chicken mixture onto the centre of each tortilla, add a drizzle of creamy sauce, roll and place in a greased ovenproof dish. Spread the remaining creamy topping sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
- Serve these gluten free enchiladas hot and enjoy!
- Add a twist to your enchiladas – top them with coriander and chopped avocado before serving.