Mini Chicken & Guacamole Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Tacos
- 3 chicken breast fillets (about 575 g), cut into very small thin strips
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 115 g mild goat cheese, crumbled
- In a 25 cm non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on both sides. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook chicken until cooked through.
- Make guacamole. In medium bowl, mix 3 avocados with chopped fresh coriander leaves, salt and the lime juice. Mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Divide chicken mixture among warmed tortillas; add guacamole, tomatoes, coriander and some crumbled goat cheese. Enjoy!