Roasted Cauliflower Whole Wheat Vegan Tacos
Total Time 45 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 avocado, stone removed, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Whole Wheat Soft Tortilla Boats
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a large shallow roasting tin with foil. In a small bowl mix together the chilli powder, cumin, coriander and 3/4 of the salt.
- Mix the cauliflower and pepper in a large bowl and drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle with the spice mixture and toss to coat. Spread out evenly in the roasting tin. Roast, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Meanwhile make the avocado dressing. Place the avocado, coriander, lime juice, remaining oil and salt in a blender or small food processor with 3 tablespoons of water and process until smooth. Heat the tortilla boats to pack instructions.
- Divide the spinach leaves between the tortilla boats. Top with the roasted vegetables and a drizzle of the avocado dressing. Garnish with the extra coriander Serve with the rest of the dressing on the side and lime wedges.
- If the dressing is a little too thick to drizzle add more lime juice or a splash of water and blend again.
- Try replacing the coriander with freshly chopped mint, chives or flat leaf parsley for a different herby flavour.
- You can use Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Flour Soft Tortilla Boats instead of the whole wheat ones.
- Cooking Vegan? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegan. Products and ingredient sources can change.