Prawn & Mango Taco Salad
- 1 Old El Paso™ Garlic and Paprika Taco Seasoning
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes
- 450 g uncooked prawns
- 1 can Old El Paso™ Black Beans
- 1 large mango, cut into slices
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- Old El Paso™ Nachips to serve
- 1 jar Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n’ Chunky Mild Salsa
- To make the lime dressing, mix together the olive oil and the juice of the 2 x limes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, toss the prawns with the Garlic and Paprika Taco Seasoning Mix until evenly coated.
- Next, take a large frying man and place over a medium heat. Add the prawns and cook, stirring occasionally for 3-6 mins or until the prawns are pink in colour, and cooked throughout.
- To serve
Divide the lettuce among dinner plates, and top with the cooked prawns, black beans, sliced mango, diced pepper and avocado.
- To finish off, drizzle with your lime dressing and serve with deliciously crunchy Old El Paso™ Nachips™ and a dollop of Thick ‘n’ Chunky Salsa.