Bean and Sweetcorn Pasta
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 225g tagliatelle
- 1 tin (425g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 tin (198g) sweetcorn, drained
- 60ml water
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Cook the pasta to pack instructions, drain.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat the remaining ingredients, except the coriander. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Divide the pasta between the bowls and sprinkle with coriander.
- To make it meaty, why not add 200g shredded cooked chicken to the sauce.
- Serve with grated cheese.