Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Hot
- 8 rashers of lean smoked bacon
- 8 sausages
- 4 large mushrooms e.g Portobello
- 6 large eggs
- 1 sachet of Old El Paso™ Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 can of Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 1 package of Old El Paso™ 8 Super Soft Flour Regular Tortillas
- 1 jar Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C.
- Spread the bacon, sausages and mushrooms out across 2 baking trays and place in the oven to bake for around 20 minutes until the bacon is crispy and the sausages and mushrooms are cooked through
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into the mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly before pouring into a saucepan and cooking on a low heat, until scrambled, stirring slowly throughout.
- In a second saucepan, gently heat the refried beans until hot. Using oven gloves remove the trays of bacon, sausage and mushroom from the oven.
- Finally, warm your tortillas in the microwave for 35-40 seconds.
- To assemble your Breakfast Burritos, spread the refried beans on the soft flour tortillas using a metal spoon, then top with a layer of bacon, sausage, scrambled egg sprinkled with fajita seasoning mix and a large spoonful of salsa.
- To wrap your burritos up - fold the bottom edges upwards, then the sides inwards to create a roll with one open end.
- Try warming the flour tortillas through by simply microwaving for 30 seconds before serving.