Chocolate Chilli Burritos
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Medium
- 1 jar of Old El Paso™ Chilli Con Carne Cooking Sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 bar of dark chocolate (100 g)
- 1 package of Old El Paso™ Chili & Garlic One Pan Rice Meal
- 450 g beef mince
- 1 package of Old El Paso™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 jar of Old El Paso™ Thick n' Chunky Salsa
- 1 jar of Old El Paso™ Chunky Guacamole
- Old El Paso™ Cool Soured Cream Topping
- Old El Paso™ Sliced Jalapeños (Green or Red)
- Finely chop the onion. Gently frying the onion for about 5 minutes then add the mince and brown it for a further 5 minutes. Add the cooking sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. While this is simmering prepare the Old El Paso One Pan Rice Meal.
- Take the rice packet contents and simply add the sauce pouch, spice mix and 350 ml of water to a shallow pan and stir. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a medium heat stirring for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- After 10 minutes, melt a packet of dark chocolate into the meat mixture and give it a good stir – take off the heat.
- Take the rice dish off the heat also.
- Serve the meat and rice in separate serving bowls – add a bowl of shredded lettuce to the table (or other salad ingredients of course), a plate of tortilla wraps, some guacamole, soured cream and salsa and let everyone help themselves to create their own burritos!