Classic Cheese And Bean Burritos
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tin (435g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salad leaves
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- Soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mix the refried beans and taco seasoning mix in a medium bowl. Divide the mixture between the tortillas then top with the grated cheese.
- Fold over the ends and sides of each tortilla and roll up. Place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately with salad leaves, halved cherry tomatoes and soured cream.
- Use any variety of cheese – try mozzarella or crumbled feta for a change of flavour.
- For a spicier filling top the cheese with some chopped sliced red jalapeños before rolling and folding.