Easy Salsa Chicken Burritos
Total Time 35 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 675g chicken breast, sliced
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 2 jars Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Sliced spring onions
- Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- Heat half of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook half the chicken for 5 minutes, until cooked through. Heat the remaining oil and cook the remaining chicken.
- Stir all the chicken back in to the pan with the seasoning mix, salsa and peppers and cook for 5-10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken and peppers are piping hot.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the tortillas and fold up. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and spring onions. Serve with a side of refried beans.
- Use beef instead of chicken for the burritos.
- Serve with guacamole and soured cream.