Total Time 5 Minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 150mL orange juice
- 50mL blanco tequila
- Handful of ice cubes
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together on small plate. Pour 1 tablespoon of the orange juice on a second small plate.
- Dip the rim of a margarita glass into the orange juice on the plate, letting the excess drip off, then dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Fill cocktail shaker with ice, then add the tequila and remaining orange juice. Shake thoroughly, then strain into prepared glass. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve immediately.
- We prefer to squeeze the lime into the drink, so wedges work best. But for a prettier garnish, opt for a lime wheel instead.
- Instead of serving in a margarita glass, add the tequila, orange juice and ice to a small tumbler and stir until combined.