Mini Stand ’N Stuff™ Prawn & Salsa Tacos
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Medium
- 24 large green prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand 'N Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup baby rocket
- 4 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 lime, cut into thin wedges
- Chopped coriander, to garnish
- Pat the prawns dry with paper towel and place in a bowl. Add the taco spice mix and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the prawns, in two batches, for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns are slightly charred.
- Build Stand ‘N Stuff™ Tortillas with baby rocket, prawns, salsa and lime wedges. Garnish with coriander.