Pork Albondigas Meatball Burritos
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Beef & Bean Chilli Burritos Kit
- 500 gpork mince
- 100 gcheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbspcorn oil
- A handful of chopped coriander
- Throw the mince, onion, coriander and half of the rich Tomato & Bean Stir-in Sauce mix into a large bowl. Mix it up and shape into 32 small meatballs, about the size of a whole walnut.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the meatballs, cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until lightly browned on all sides.
- Remove the meatballs from the pan and throw in the peppers to cook for another 2-3 minutes. Then toss the meatballs back into the pan and add the remaining Tomato & Bean Stir-in Sauce and 125 ml warm water.
- Cover and simmer over a medium heat, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if the sauce becomes too dry, until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Warm up the Soft Flour Tortillas following the instructions on the pack.
- Grab warm tortilla, pile in 3 or 4 little meatballs, sprinkle on some cheese and add a dollop of cool salsa. Roll up, not forgetting to tuck in one end to make a burrito.