Refried Bean Roll Ups
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
Bean Roll Ups
- 1 tin (435g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 125g Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 75g lettuce, shredded
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Shredded lettuce
- Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- Mix the beans, salsa and chilli powder in a medium-sized saucepan. Heat gently for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Divide the mixture between the tortillas and spread slightly. Top with the shredded lettuce and cheese and fold over the ends and sides of each tortilla and roll up. Serve, halved, with shredded lettuce and salsa on the side.
- Jazz up the filling by adding some chopped sliced green jalapeños or sliced black olives, if liked.
- These are great for a filling packed lunch or on-the-go snack. Wrap in cling film and chill in the refrigerator until required.