Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 150ml Caesar salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 2 romaine lettuce, chopped (about 350g)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 40g ready-made garlic and herb croutons
- 2 packs (170g) flame grilled chicken mini fillets, sliced
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes and half the cheese in a large bowl. Add most of the dressing and toss well to coat. Divide the lettuce mixture evenly between 4 individual salad bowls and top with the croutons and chicken.
- Scatter over the rest of the Parmesan cheese and drizzle with the rest of the dressing. Season with plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Add some drained and finely chopped anchovies to give the salad an extra piquant flavour.
Toss the salad in the dressing just before serving otherwise it will go limp.