BBQ Chicken Fajitas
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 large green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 400g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 pack (35g) Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix for Fajitas
- 120g barbecue sauce
- 1 pack (326g) Old El Paso™ Regular Flour Tortillas, heated to pack instructions
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and peppers to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes until softened and light golden brown. Stir in the chicken and fajita seasoning and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring.
- Pour in the barbecue sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until fully heated through.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables in tortillas with a variety of your favourite accompaniments.
- Fajitas are great served with accompaniments. Why not try salad, jalapeños, limes and spring onions.
- Serve the fajitas with some grated mature Cheddar cheese sprinkled over, if you like.