Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 5 avocados, stones removed and flesh diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 60g Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 1 bag (185g) Old El Paso™ Original Tortilla Nachips™
- In medium bowl, mash avocados with fork. Stir in shallot, orange juice, honey, salt and cinnamon.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with the cheese and pomegranate seeds. Serve with the Nachips™.
- Not a fan of blue cheese? Try a milder flavoured crumbly cheese such as feta as a substitute.
- To store guacamole, scoop into an airtight container and smooth the top with a spatula. Place plastic wrap directly on top of guacamole to prevent exposure to air. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.